SC009-V2 Choetech 100W USB Foldable Solar Charger
Choetech’s 100W Solar Charger makes for an easy choice if you want to extent your camping trip a few more days because now you have the power you need to charge your devices. This solar panel is designed to recharge power stations as well, through a clean and renewable source - the sun. Our solar charger is IPX4 rated and comes with adjustable legs so you can set it up on the ground and point the charger to the sun or mount it on top of your roof, RV or camping tent.
When bringing a solar panel on camping trips, you want something lightweight, durable and powerful enough to charge your cameras, portable speakers, lights, and other camping gadgets - choose Choetech's 100W Foldable Solar Panel with a high conversion efficiency of up to 23% featuring a DC output port, a PD output port, a USB-A port, a USB-C QC3.0 and a 10-in-1 DC5.5 cable compatible with most solar generators. If your camping trip takes you across rivers, the panel has a IPX4 waterproof rating, so it can hold up better than many of its competitors.
How to Use:
1. Place the solar charger under strong sunlight.
• Angle the solar panel 40-60 degrees towards sunlight in vertical direction to get the highest conversion rate of solar energy.
• Remove any possible shelters.
2. Charge your laptop / tablet / phone.
• Please check the indicator light status. Blue LED light means it is
working while Red LED light means it is overloaded.
• Please use the attached or a certified cable.
• Please check whether your phone, laptop or other devices are properly connected.
(In less intensive sunlight, the solar charger won't work efficiently. In this case, we advise to turn off your device and then recharge it.)
1. Please use the charger under sunny conditions, the current is relatively
small in cloudy day, so the charging speed will be slow.
2. iPhone/iPad requires a large current, please re-insert the USB cable to activate the charging process if there is a note "This device is not identified"
3. The solar energy is for emergency purpose, the charging takes a long time.
For better effect, it is recommended to use the charging with power bank,
the current is more stable and safe.
4. When charging, we don't advice long-term sun exposure of phones and other devices, high temperature may shorten the device's battery.
5. Our solar charger is made from recycled solar panels.
1. Do not scratch the surface of the solar panel with a sharp object.
2. Place the solar panel in direct sunlight, adjust its angle towards sunlight
(vertical direction) to achieve the optimal charging effect.
3. Do not place the charger in the rain, we do not recommend long-term sun exposure.
4. It is normal that panels get hotter as it is recharged by solar energy. (Attention: We advise to use the solar foldable panel under intensive sunlight. If it is cloudy or rainy outdoors, it may not work).
5. As the junction box is NOT waterproof, please do not expose it to any liquids.
1 x 100W Foldable Solar Charger
1 x 10-in-1 DC5.5 x 2.1 mm to Laptop Connection Adapter
1 x DC 5.5 x 2.1 mm to Anderson cable
1 x DC 5.5 x 2.1mm to DC 5.5 x 2.1mm Cable
1 x User manual
1)Interface: 1 x DC， 1 x USB-C，2 x USB-A
2)Energy Conversion Rate: 20%
3)Output DC: 12-18V/5.55A
5)USB-A1: QC3.0 18W
7)Folded Size: 505 x 370 x 37mm
8)Unfolded Size: 1700 x 370 x 4.7mm
9)Material: PET Solar Panels+Built-in EVA+Solar Cell+TPT+Waterproof Cloth
10)Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS