Plug and Play
Mirror & Extend Desktop
Use with Projector
Distressed how to share data through the projector? This USB-C to HDMI adapter can not only connect to a 4K LED monitor or UHD TV, but can also connect to a 4K or legacy projector for presentation.
Crystal 4K@60Hz USB C Hub HDMI Adapter
Choetech designed this USB-C to HDMI adapter to be used in home, office and personal entertainment rooms. Get 60Hz refresh rate for vivid clean videos and images, by connecting USB-C enabled smartphone or laptop to your monitor or 4K TV. With this USB-C to HDMI 4K adapter you can enjoy smoother images without motion blurring or lagging on your home screen, which will come in handy especially during business conferences, presentations or gaming.
Ultra Durability & Anti-Slip Design
With a 24K Gold plated connector, our USB-C to HDMI 4K adapter is corrosion-resistant and excellent in conductivity. The anti-slip design on our HDMI port makes it easy to plug and unplug.
USB 3.1 to HDMI with Wide Compatibility
The premium Copper Cores covered with double shielding enhances its anti-interference ability to ensure flawless transmission of digital signal. This USB-C to HDMI adapter allows you to stream videos seamlessly from Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc.
This USB-C to HDMI 4K adapter has a built-in self-cooling chip, which means it won’t easily overheat even after having it plugged in for a few hours, making it much safer for long-term use as well as better heat insulation.
This USB-C to HDMI 4K Adapter is compatible with Windows OS XP/Vista/7/8/10 (X86/X64), Mac OS 10~11.5 operating systems and Google Chrome OS.
USB Type-C Compatible Devices
- Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus/Huawei Mate 10
- 2017 Macbook Pro or iMac (13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2016 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2015/2016 MacBook 12"
- ChromeBook Pixel 2015
- Dell XPS 12 (9250), Dell XPS 13 (9350/9550)
- HP Spectre 13, HP Elite x3, HP EliteBook Folio G1
1. The adapter is not compatible with devices that do not support DP Alt Mode.
2. Requires HDMI cable to connect to a display. (HDMI cable is sold separately)
3. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
4. Not compatible with USB-C smartphones and tablets as most of them work with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP Alt mode.
5. For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) the adapter may turn on and off if it’s connected with a long HDMI cable. We highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft for a stable output and connection.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :