HUB-M07 Choetech 2-in-1 USB-C to HDMI + VGA Adapter
Support Simultaneous Output
HDMI & VGA outputs allow to simultaneously add an external display/TV/projector equipped with HDMI or VGA input terminal. But when the two output ports work at the same time, the maximum resolution of the two is 1080P/60Hz.
Plug and Play
With a built-in conversion chip and a plug & play design - there is no need to install any additional drivers or external power supply.
2-In-1 USB-C Adapter
USB-C to HDMI+VGA adapter offers a plug and play solution for mirroring the display on your USB-C laptop to external TV/monitors/projectors.
HDMI maximum resolution: 4K x 2K at 30Hz for separate output. Note: HDCP is supported.
HDMI maximum resolution: 1080P/60Hz for simultaneous output with VGA.
VGA maximum resolution: 1080P/60Hz. Note: HDCP is not supported.
No Driver Installation Required
Plug and play, no driver installation required - just connect it and go. Ideal for presentations and conferences
Vision Without Limits
Features mirror display and extend (video expansion) display which enables you to watch a movie and work simultaneously.
Compact and Durable Design
Compact design and premium materials that will last long-term and complement any lifestyle. It’s so tiny that it will fit anywhere, easy to take on business trips.
USB Type-C Compatible Devices (Partial List):
- 2017 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- Chromebook Pixel
- Dell XPS 13
- Lenovo 900
- Yoga 910
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/ S8 Plus
- For mobile phones, it is ONLY Compatible with Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, NOT for Nintendo Switch, or other USB-C smartphones and tablets.
- Support Samsung DeX
1. Only compatible with USB-C port (Thunderbolt 3) compatible laptops with DP alt mode, not with USB-C smartphones, except for Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus, and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. 4K Resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
4. Because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, we highly recommend using an HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.
1 x Choetech USB-C to HDMI + VGA Adapter
1 x 18-Month Warranty