BS006 Choetech 2,000Wh Bidirectional Charging Power Station
Choetech's 2,000Wh Bidirectional Charging Power Station has everything one might need outdoors or at home in case of power outage. This portable charging station will come in handy during your camping trips. Our multifunctional power station, with built-in LED lights, is equipped with 16 ports to charge your mobile devices as well as a rice cooker, MacBook, car refrigerator and a drone.
This product is designed to provide off-grid power to your electronic equipment. Whether you are climbing a mountain, taking an RV road trip, or camping outdoors, this power station can provide reliable power to your electronic devices or to power up your devices during power outages and emergency situations.
Three Ways Of Recharging
Solar Panel Charging
Our products can be connected to solar panels and can be charged through solar panels. The solar panels produce 400 watts of power and can be fully charged in as little as five hours, (Solar panel input can be the most maximum 500W(maximum voltage 50V). Solar panel charging power, according to the weather and climate conditions. Solar panel voltage exceeding 50V will damage the equipment and may not be covered by warranty.
Car Outlet Charging
This product can be charged by the cigarette lighter in the car with an ACC cable (accessory: ACC hereinafter). Turn on the power of this product, connect the ACC charging cable to the cigarette lighter in the car and the Anderson interface on the side of the product, turn on the engine of the car, and the LED of this product will show the input power. On-board charging should be carried out with the car engine turned on. If the engine is not turned on, the battery might run out. Car charging is usually low power of 90-120W, and the charging time will be long.
AC Charging Port
The two previous recharging option will take quite a while so if you need to quickly power up the station you will have to make use of the nearest AC charging port.
Important Safety Instructions
Do not disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred or attempt to access the battery. Do not modify or remanufacture the battery, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery, or immerse or expose it to water or other liquids, expose to fire, explosion or other hazard. Do not expose product to temperatures above 60 C/140 T.
When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all the instructions carefully before using the product.
2. To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the product is used near children.
3. Do not insert your fingers or hands into the product.
4. Avoid dropping or shaking the product.
5. Long-term exposure to high temperatures will shorten the battery life. Please avoid prolonged exposure to strong sunlight.
6. Please keep water, dirt and dust from entering the product.
7. Avoid using this product in direct sunlight, rain or humid environments.
8. Please keep product away from radiators, ovens or any other heat sources.
9. The product will naturally become warm during use. Please ensure the product is placed in an area with good ventilation and sufficient heat dissipation.
10. Do not repair or disassemble this product.
11. Using of a power supply or solar panel not recommended or sold by choetech may result in a risk of fire or injury.
12. Do not use the power station in excess of the output rating (in watts). Overload caused by usage above power rating may result in a risk of fire and injury to people.
13. For product safety, please have product repaired by a qualified repair person using only original replacement parts.