How to Use:
1. Place the solar charger under strong sunlight.
• Angle the solar panel 40-60 degrees towards sunlight in vertical direction to get the highest conversion rate of solar energy.
• Remove any possible shelters.
2. Charge your laptop / tablet / phone.
• Please check the indicator light status. Blue LED light means it is
working while Red LED light means it is overloaded.
• Please use the attached or a certified cable.
• Please check whether your phone, laptop or other devices are properly connected.
(In less intensive sunlight, the solar charger won't work efficiently. In this case, we advise to turn off your device and then recharge it.)
1. Please use the charger under sunny conditions, the current is relatively
small in cloudy day, so the charging speed will be slow.
2. iPhone/iPad requires a large current, please re-insert the USB cable to activate the charging process if there is a note "This device is not identified"
3. The solar energy is for emergency purpose, the charging takes a long time.
For better effect, it is recommended to use the charging with power bank,
the current is more stable and safe.
4. When charging, we don't advice long-term sun exposure of phones and other devices, high temperature may shorten the device's battery.
5. Our solar charger is made from recycled solar panels.
1. Do not scratch the surface of the solar panel with a sharp object.
2. Place the solar panel in direct sunlight, adjust its angle towards sunlight
(vertical direction) to achieve the optimal charging effect.
3. Do not place the charger in the rain, we do not recommend long-term sun exposure.
4. It is normal that panels get hotter as it is recharged by solar energy. (Attention: We advise to use the solar foldable panel under intensive sunlight. If it is cloudy or rainy outdoors, it may not work).
5. As the junction box is NOT waterproof, please do not expose it to any liquids.
1 x100W Foldable Solar Charger
1 x DC5.5 x 2.1 mm to DC5.5 x 2.1 mm cable
1 x DC5.5 x 2.1 mm to Anderson cable
1 x 10-in-1 laptop to DC5.5 x 2.1 mm adapter
1 x User manual
Interface: 1 x DC, 1 x USB-C, 2 x USB-A
Material: Oxford PVC fabric (water resistance IPX4), monocrystalline silicon solar panel
Total Output: 100W (Max)
DC Output: 12-20V= 5A (Max)
USB-A1 Output: 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 12V=1.5A (Max)
USB-A2 Output: 5V=2.4A (Max)
USB-C Output: 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 12V=3A, 15V=3A, 20V=2.25A (Max)
Folded Size: 435*377*60mm
Unfolded Size: 1935*377*30mm
Net Weight: 4.05KG
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :