【Only one cable, no adapter required】USB C to Mini DP cable connects your USB-C computer directly to a Mini DisplayPort monitor, HDTV or projector. Plug-and-play design, no external power, and drivers required
【4K 60Hz UHD resolution supported】USB Type C to Mini DisplayPort cable supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K (3840x2160) at 60Hz and offers the best picture quality, backward compatible with 4K @ 30Hz, 1080p
【Broad compatibility】Works on computers or smartphones with USB-C port or DP Alt mode such as MacBook Pro 2016/2017, MacBook 2015/2016, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13, Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus, Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate 10 etc.
【Gold-plated connector, Better contact】The cable is designed with gold-plated contacts on both sides to prevent corrosion and ensure maximum conductivity
【Easy to use】you do not need an adapter and other cables, only with this cable you can enjoy an amazing picture quality
The CHOETECH USB-C to the Mini DisplayPort cable
It allows a Mini DP display to be connected to a computer via a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port that supports DP Alt Mode via USB-C.
Compatible with Windows 7 / Vista32 & 64 / XP / 2000 / Me / 98 / 98SE, Windows 10, Mac OS 9.X / 10.X-10.12.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, OS X EI Capitan v10.11.6 ,
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- 2017 MacBook Pro (13 inches & 15 inches)
- 2016 MacBook Pro (13 inches & 15 inches)
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13, XPS 15
- Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus / Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate 10
1x CHOETECH USB C to Mini DisplayPort cable,
18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
1. It is only compatible with computers with DP Alt Mode, not for USB-C smartphones and tablets (except Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus / Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate 10), as the most They work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the cable are completely dependent on the USB-C host devices and attached display specifications.
3. If your computer supports 4K @ 60Hz while your monitor / TV only supports 4K @ 30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K @ 30Hz or 1080p instead of 4K @ 60Hz.
4. MacBook 12 "does not support 4K @ 60Hz output, it has a maximum output of 4K @ 30Hz.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :